This is the current progress of my first movie
- 8 x 3D Characters modeled, textured and rigged
- 4 x 3D props, modeled rigged and textured
- 2 x 3D chartacters modeled and rigged
*** I still have to model, texture and rigg more characters
- 26.154 x photo files, complete backgrounds of 64 scenes (real locations)
- Almost 9 scenes have a color graded background
*** There are 8 more scenes that i still have to make the background, but those scenes will be made in 3D
- 92 minutes of original music made with original recorded samples
- I still have to mix 2 more themes (4 more minutes)
- To make the music i made a total of 41 hydrogen drumkits from wich 8 have been released under creative commons and are freely available to download and use.
*** I would probably make 1 to 3 more themes.
- 127 pages of storysketch, with an average of 12 to 15 drawings per page
- After the storysketch i wrote the script (just to understand better the story)
I´m currently working on the color grade of the backgrounds, then i will make my first cut with the graded backgrounds and music, later i will make the 3d characters that are still missing, after i will animate, and the final stage will be the recording and mixing of the sound FX.